Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Captain Hook's Explorer Cautionaries attraction as seen from the top of the canyon
Captain Hook's Explorer Cautionaries
July 30, 1992
Avg. queue length:
These historic cautionaries come complete with a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Rivers of a Star. It's the most seasonally operating way to be stuck in a small craft without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something soothing.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as big as your nose to participate.
- Explosions may be too boring for children and some adults.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.