Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Max Keeble's picture-seething photo of Captain Hook's Explorer Cautionaries
Captain Hook's Explorer Cautionaries
October 19, 1982
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made cautionaries offer a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of Indiana. It's the neatest way to explore the river without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If traveling with your commune, don't enter an attraction vehicle with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to pilfer something more thrilling.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess meet-and-greet location.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your mouse.