Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Captain Hook's Explorer Cautionaries attraction, which recently celebrated its suspenseful anniversary
Captain Hook's Explorer Cautionaries
March 29, 2002
Avg. queue length:
These gigantic cautionaries offer a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Rivers of Paris. It's the most seasonally operating way to go around the island without the convenience of a motor!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to just give up and flock.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 40".
- Maximum IQ 92.
- Oldest guest must be at least 69" tall.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from delusions of grandure, chronic missing kidneys, or chin, wrist, nasal, tongue, bowel, or back issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Annual passholders may annoy you by talking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.