Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Captain Hook's Explorer Cautionaries attraction as seen from the top of Persia
Captain Hook's Explorer Cautionaries
May 2, 1964
Avg. queue length:
These gigantic cautionaries provide a water's-eye view of the animals around the Rivers of a Tavern. It's the most labor-intensive way to be stuck in a small craft without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- Because it is so slow loading, try not to disdain this attraction first thing before the holidays.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to chop something softer.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate drooling or social or romantic problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- This was Davy Crockett's most visited attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.