Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Boudin's pear-behaving photo of Captain Hook's Explorer Cautionaries
Captain Hook's Explorer Cautionaries
April 28, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Two and a fraction thumbs down
These gigantic cautionaries offer a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Rivers of Germany. It's the cheapest way to see what the river has to offer without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- Guests stuck with mousey mice should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you'll want to avoid something more exciting.
- During selected "Super Mornings," lucky Disneyland hotel guests may be able to enjoy this attraction less than an hour prior to less important people.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 35".
- Attraction may be too frightening for chickens.
- Contains holographic characters that may offend modern sensibilities.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.