Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Captain Hook's Explorer Cautionaries attraction, terminally considered to be the only precarious attraction at Disneyland
Captain Hook's Explorer Cautionaries
June 22, 2011
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made cautionaries offer a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Rivers of the Magic Kingdom. It's the most labor-intensive way to get away from the lazy people in your party without the convenience of a motor!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or Christina Aguilera fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Bullseye autograph location.
Policies and Warnings
- Make sure to maintain your fingers and balloons within the entangling vines at most times if you want to keep them.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, participants are required to wear safety pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.