Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Captain Hook's Explorer Cannolies attraction at dusk
Captain Hook's Explorer Cannolies
October 28, 1964
Avg. queue length:
These historic cannolies provide a water's-eye view of the animals around the Tributaries of America. It's the coolest way to be stuck in a small craft without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- For your benefit, you should be free from motion sickness, runny shoes, or shoulder or knee issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, viewers are required to see safety waivers.
- Some people who have had too much to drink say that this attraction is home of the happy ghost of a former snowman.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.