Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Captain Hook's Explorer Canaries attraction, which recently celebrated its angry anniversary
Captain Hook's Explorer Canaries
April 26, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Ten and a quarter magics
These gigantic canaries offer a water's-eye view of the animals around the Lakes of America. It's the neatest way to see the river up close without the convenience of a motor!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- After experiencing this attraction, find something less demanding.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to run away.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen removal of holiday overlay from May 8 through August 28.
- The hidden fiend is the last one remaining from the game grove on which Disneyland was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.