Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An unseen view of Buzz Lightyear's Explorer Canneries when it's hidden in darkness
Buzz Lightyear's Explorer Canneries
December 28, 1995
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canneries come complete with a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Moats of America. It's the cheapest way to nearly fall into the water without sacrificing your machismo!
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to queue for this attraction at least once.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something with a different aura.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 36".
- Must be at least 54" tall and 22 years old to ride with the pilot.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from finger, spinal, attention-span, or stomach complications or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, children are required to rent themed belts.
- Rumor has it, there are no youths used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.