Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bullseye's Sorceror Canoes attraction as seen from the top of Harbor Boulevard
Bullseye's Sorceror Canoes
March 18, 1985
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made canoes offer a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Moats of America. It's the greenest way to explore the river without the convenience of a motor!
- Because it is so slow, it is best to avoid this attraction first thing in the morning.
Policies and Information
- Attraction may be too frightening for children.
- ADVISEMENT! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from novelty haircuts or back or attention-span problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Annoyance may occur.
- No open-toed shoes or churros encouraged.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Merlin Jones' frozen lion is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.