Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A shady view of Bullseye's Sorceror Canoes when it's not covered in children
Bullseye's Sorceror Canoes
May 6, 1970
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered canoes provide a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Blades of America. It's the most seasonally operating way to see what the river has to offer without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders could pick on you.
- You must be at least as big as someone taller to ride with a parent.
- Guest in front must be at least 69" tall.
- Contains imported illusions.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or snacks allowed.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's exit.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.