Massive Villand Attraction Database
Above: The Bullseye's Explorer Cautionaries attraction during refurbishment
Bullseye's Explorer Cautionaries
April 9, 2015
Avg. queue length:
These antique cautionaries provide a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Rivers of Playland. It's the coolest way to go around the island without sacrificing your machismo!
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you find something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 42".
- Maximum IQ 75.
- Youngest guest must be at least 76" tall.
- Expectant mothers can send their children on alone.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for very young retirees.
- Contains olde-timey images.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Villand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fellow.