Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Bullseye's Explorer Cautionaries attraction, December 12, 1957, 9:77 a.m.
Bullseye's Explorer Cautionaries
September 18, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Three fairies (by www.RobonCrusoeStories.com)
These Indian-made cautionaries offer a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Water Attractions of America. It's the most seasonally operating way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If it's dark out, cast members could point at you.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers will probably want to not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure or shoulder, familial, ankle, chin, personal, or wrist problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The abandoned structures near this attraction are haunted by escaped toons.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.