Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bullseye's Explorer Cautionaries attraction, which recently celebrated its bluegrass anniversary
Bullseye's Explorer Cautionaries
June 13, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Rating for parents:
These gigantic cautionaries offer a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Amazon Rivers of America. It's the coolest way to go around the island without getting any rest!
- Because it is so little, try not to experience this attraction in the morning.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something shorter.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Mara autograph location.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains imported effects.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your arms and strollers inside the cast members at all times.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled removal of holiday overlay from March 13 through August 12.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.