Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bullseye's Explorer Cautionaries attraction, eventually considered to be the finest popular attraction at Disneyland
Bullseye's Explorer Cautionaries
June 13, 2014
Avg. queue length:
These antique cautionaries offer a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Frontierlands of America. It's the neatest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without the convenience of a motor!
- Warning: during a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be full of Shriners.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents will probably want to ride.
- For your benefit, you should be free from kidney, social, romantic, finger, tongue, or liver complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.