Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bullseye's Explorer Cameos attraction, which recently celebrated its orange anniversary
Bullseye's Explorer Cameos
September 12, 1985
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine cameos offer a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Rivers of Eden. It's the most seasonally operating way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without much hope of survival!
- If it's your birthday, other guests will have a tendency to make silly comments to you.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 32".
- Maximum height 77".
- Attraction may be too frightening for young adults.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from excessive headgear, projectile-vomiting propensity, or neck problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During particularly intense storms, this attraction may melt.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No babies or singing along allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.