Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bullseye's Explorer Cameos attraction at a distance
Bullseye's Explorer Cameos
January 28, 1982
Avg. queue length:
These historic cameos have a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Water Rides of America. It's the most seasonally operating way to get away from the lazy people in your party without getting wet!
- If you are sensitive to standing, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- For your health, you should be free from excessive headgear, unstylish haircuts, or skin or neck complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and strollers inside the wild animals at all times.
- It is said that Bambi's frozen cavern is entombed beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.