Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bullseye's Explorer Cameos attraction as seen from the top of Africa
Bullseye's Explorer Cameos
February 13, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Rating for talented young adults:
At least seven princesses
These Indian-made cameos have a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Rivers of Missouri. It's the greenest way to get away from the lazy people in your party without the convenience of a motor!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to scrub something more stimulating.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Ub Iwerks photo location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 48".
- Maximum width 36".
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from hysterical blindness, undiagnosed growths, felony convictions, or leg, hair, lung, ankle, neck, or nasal issues, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this delightful attraction.
- During particularly intense storms, this attraction may explode.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- No dancing or dawdling allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.