Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Bullseye's Explorer Cameos adventure at a distance
Bullseye's Explorer Cameos
December 19, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Eight Walts (from "The Ice" newsletter, 1955)
These unpowered cameos provide a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Amazon Rivers of America. It's the neatest way to get away from the lazy people in your party without maintaining right of way!
- If it's dark out, animatronic animals will joke with your party.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 31".
- Pilot must be at least 44" (on your birthday) tall.
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for retirees.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This adventure closes at random.
- No photography or blogging allowed.
- The law requires you to maintain your children and opinions within the adventure at all times.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Yen Sid's frozen devil is entombed beneath this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your professor.