Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bullseye's Explorer Cameos attraction, September 21, 2006, 4:39 p.m.
Bullseye's Explorer Cameos
April 1, 2005
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy cameos come complete with a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of the Heliport. It's the least relaxing way to get away from the lazy people in your party without much hope of survival!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, very young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 34".
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, children are required to bring their own special waivers.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not been replaced since the rocketman began construction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.