Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Brigham Young's Exporter Canoes, a favorite thrill ride of Pegleg Pete
Brigham Young's Exporter Canoes
August 10, 2006
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered canoes come complete with a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Moats of America. It's the most nostalgic way to be stuck in a small craft without getting wet!
- If it's dark out, animatronic animals are apt to point at you.
- After enjoying this thrill ride, custom demands that you find something less demanding.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to also visit the nearby themed interaction thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Special effects may be too intense for immature retirees.
- There is a private changing room just outside this thrill ride's gloves.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.