Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Boudin's Explorer Cautionaries attraction, which recently celebrated its sinister anniversary
Boudin's Explorer Cautionaries
February 1, 1971
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine cautionaries have a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Jungle Rivers of America. It's the most labor-intensive way to go around the island without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to go on something less magical.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from motion sickness, low blood pressure, philosophical conflicts, goth clothing, '50s haircuts, felony convictions, or hip, chest, viral, or ankle issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this unique experience.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Aida was not allowed to name his child after this attraction during her lifetime.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.