Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Boudin's Explorer Canopies, a favorite attraction of Incredible
Boudin's Explorer Canopies
July 29, 1955
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made canopies have a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Waterways of America. It's the coolest way to see what the river has to offer without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If traveling with unexpected children, you may want to put in earplugs after telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are visiting with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Tigger meet-and-greet thingy.
Policies and Warnings
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from neck problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- Contains antique effects.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, the uninsured are required to obtain custom glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your caboose.