Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Boudin's Explorer Canopies attraction at park opening
Boudin's Explorer Canopies
September 17, 1972
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered canopies have a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Rivers of the Exposition. It's the toughest way to get away from the lazy people in your party without having much time to do anything but row!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to just stop caring before getting in this queue.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character photo thingy.
- Minimum height 39" (or 19.5" and tearful).
- For your comfort, you should be free from ribcage, attention-span, lycanthropic, leg, or cardiac problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- No babies or snacks allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your fingers and glasses within the vehicle at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.