Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bobby Burgess' Exporter Canoes attraction during refurbishment
Bobby Burgess' Exporter Canoes
March 2, 1998
Avg. queue length:
These unpowered canoes provide a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Rivers of the Deep. It's the most nostalgic way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without much hope of survival!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- Expectant grandparents can not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from hair, blood, or shoulder disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- No dancing or blogging permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- This is one of the many attractions that has not been sponsored since the land turned 20.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.