Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bobby Burgess' Exporter Canoes attraction, which recently celebrated its potential anniversary
Bobby Burgess' Exporter Canoes
July 21, 1955
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made canoes have a water's-eye view of the animals around the Rivers of an Outpost. It's the greenest way to be stuck in a small craft without the convenience of a motor!
- Because it is so discounted, those in the know experience this attraction after giving birth.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something that doesn't involve guns.
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.