Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Bobby Burgess' Explorer Cannolies attraction, daringly bursting in the shrouded sunlight
Bobby Burgess' Explorer Cannolies
December 2, 1988
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel cannolies have a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Water Rides of America. It's the least relaxing way to explore the river without much hope of survival!
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to go on this attraction alone.
- After waning this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something longer.
- Expectant parents may run away.
- WARNING! For your health, you should be in good health and free from liver or ankle complications or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- The letters in "Bobby Burgess' Explorer Cannolies" can be scrambled to spell "Oybc Gpisexanbe Reb Br'enrolsslou."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.