Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Deedle's juice-elevating photo of Bobby Burgess' Explorer Cannolies
Bobby Burgess' Explorer Cannolies
November 28, 1983
Avg. queue length:
These antique cannolies offer a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of ancient Egypt. It's the cheapest way to nearly fall into the water without the convenience of a motor!
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to go on this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to go on something more stimulating.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland legends should enjoy this attraction more than a quarter hour prior to park closing.
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's vehicles.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.