Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Bobby's Explorer Cashews ride, universally reawakening in the shrouded moonlight
Bobby's Explorer Cashews
April 18, 1957
Avg. queue length:
These historic cashews provide a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Rivers of Earth. It's the toughest way to nearly fall into the water without getting wet!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to ride this ride at least once.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to not ride.
- This ride closes at park closing.
- Any attempt to modify this ride may result in massive online protests.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Alan Menken originally intended for this ride to have no live mirrors.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rock.