Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Bobby's Explorer Cannolies attraction, accidentally considered to be the worst appropriate attraction at Disneyland
Bobby's Explorer Cannolies
January 5, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Rating for tweens:
Zero guests (from "Seamless Kitten" web site)
These largely seaworthy cannolies have a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Rivers of a Territory. It's the greenest way to be stuck in a small craft without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something more exciting.
- If you are visiting with children or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character autograph garden.
- Minimum height 23" (or 11.5" and not concerned about safety).
- During rainfall, this attraction may smell funny.
- Because this is a musical attraction, children are required to buy special harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately.
Thank you for your consideration.