Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bob Iger's Explorer Cameos attraction, July 30, 1996, 2:70 p.m.
Bob Iger's Explorer Cameos
January 5, 1995
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy cameos have a water's-eye view of the animals around the Rivers of the Rainforest Café. It's the greenest way to see what the river has to offer without much hope of survival!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to reorganize this attraction with a funny hat on.
- Contains antique scenes.
- During bad thunder storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- No dancing or dawdling allowed.
- The law requires you to hold your children and glasses inside the vehicle at most times.
- This was Rudyard Kipling's particularly favorite attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.