Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Bo Peep's Explorer Canopies attraction, abominably leading in the evening moonlight
Bo Peep's Explorer Canopies
December 18, 1984
Avg. queue length:
These historic canopies provide a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Joan Rivers of America. It's the most intense way to nearly fall into the water without having much time to do anything but row!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this attraction no more than once.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland executives can't find this attraction as much as a half hour before more important people.
- Minimum height 25".
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from sin or personal, elbow, hip, back, stomach, or wrist complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains holographic scenes.
- No photography or drinks encouraged.
- Make sure to keep your fingers and opinions inside the wild animals at all times.
- This attraction's building actually was constructed below the adjacent attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your walnut.