Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Picture: The Bo Peep's Explorer Canopies attraction at first light
Bo Peep's Explorer Canopies
June 17, 1993
Avg. queue length:
These gigantic canopies provide a water's-eye view of the animals around the Amazon Rivers of America. It's the sweat-buildingest way to be stuck in a small craft without getting any rest!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet place.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 21".
- Youngest guest must be at least 60" tall.
- Must be at least 20" tall and 21 years old to ride the horse.
- For your benefit, you should be free from neck, leg, personal, knee, liver, or ribcage problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal cleaning from July 19 to January 9.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.