Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Billy Bones' Extincter Canoes dark ride during construction
Billy Bones' Extincter Canoes
November 27, 2013
Avg. queue length:
These gigantic canoes offer a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of Tokyo. It's the coolest way to see the river up close without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of taking them on this dark ride.
- After riding this dark ride, you'll want to look for something longer.
- If you are at the park with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed meet-and-greet place.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 21".
- During any rainfall, this dark ride may fall to pieces.
- Make sure to maintain your loose articles and glasses within the dark ride at various times.
- Gus originally intended for this dark ride to have no live pearls.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.