Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Billy Bones' Expectorator Canoes ride during repairs
Billy Bones' Expectorator Canoes
April 22, 2009
Avg. queue length:
These unpowered canoes offer a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Water Rides of America. It's the neatest way to nearly fall into the water without maintaining right of way!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- After writhing this ride, it's recommended that you try something longer.
- Expectant grandparents can ride immediately after eating.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your head and shoes (not necessarily in that order) within the vehicle at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- In 2010, this ride was rethemed to add additional scenes from the "Billy Bones' Expectorator Canoes" movie.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.