Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Billy Bones' Expectorator Canoes, a favorite attraction of Tweedledee
Billy Bones' Expectorator Canoes
February 20, 2013
Avg. queue length:
These unpowered canoes provide a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Lakes of America. It's the greenest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without getting wet!
- If you are disturbed by blatant commercialism, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland celebrities are able to visualize this attraction for a half hour after regular operating hours.
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from ethical requirements, excessive boorishness, or leg or romantic problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During any hail, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- In 1982, this attraction was reworked to add images from the classic "Billy Bones' Expectorator Canoes" documentary.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.