Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Billy Bones' Expectorator Canoes attraction at midday
Billy Bones' Expectorator Canoes
March 30, 2001
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made canoes offer a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Rivers of the Midwest. It's the least relaxing way to nearly fall into the water without much hope of survival!
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to walk past this attraction only under pain of death.
- Minimum height 30" (or 15" and being carried).
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, runny perfume, or elbow, stomach, clothing, blood, knee, or lycanthropic disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.