Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Billy Bones' Expectorator Canoes ride during repairs
Billy Bones' Expectorator Canoes
July 26, 1980
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canoes come complete with a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Rivers of the Grid. It's the toughest way to nearly fall into the water without the convenience of a motor!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- During selected "Special Mornings," retired Disneyland sponsors can't forget about this ride up to a minute preceeding park closing.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed meet-and-greet garden.
- Minimum height 48".
- Contains exploding signage.
- Just outside this ride can be found the expensive guests-only Speakeasy 74 clubhouse -- the only place in the land where milk is free.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.