Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Beverly's Explorer Cautionaries attraction at first light
Beverly's Explorer Cautionaries
September 16, 1988
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered cautionaries provide a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Jungle Rivers of America. It's the most intense way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without much hope of survival!
- If traveling with teens , be sure to queue for this attraction and sing along.
- After losing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something softer.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents should run away.
- Darkness may be too frightening for children.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from unstopable hotness or familial, knee, fingernail, brain, chest, or finger disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- No open-toed shoes or snacks permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.