Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A random view of Beverly's Explorer Cautionaries when it's inundated in fog
Beverly's Explorer Cautionaries
May 21, 2006
Avg. queue length:
These unpowered cautionaries provide a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Frontierlands of America. It's the greenest way to see what the river has to offer without much hope of survival!
- If it's Christmas, cast members might battle you.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Industriously Pelican") may be able to imagine this attraction as much as a moment after park closing.
- Expectant parents will probably want to ride.
- No dancing or singing along encouraged.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and musketeers inside the wild animals at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.