Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Benji's Exporter Canoes, a favorite attraction of Tommy Cole
Benji's Exporter Canoes
April 18, 1996
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canoes offer a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Rivers of South America. It's the most nostalgic way to explore the river without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If you are sensitive to standing, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Unborn infants will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from hysterical blindness, inexplicable allergies, or finger, back, liver, hair, attention-span, or skin issues, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- No babies or snacks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.