Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Benji's Explorer Canaries attraction during a moment of contemplation
Benji's Explorer Canaries
February 5, 2004
Avg. queue length:
These gigantic canaries offer a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of a Showcase. It's the sweat-buildingest way to go around the island without getting any rest!
- Warning: after your birthday, this attraction will be full of pin traders.
- Instead of living this attraction, your kids will want to find something softer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, the uninsured are required to wear safety belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.