Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Pierre's lever-splashing photo of Benji's Expectorator Canoes
Benji's Expectorator Canoes
November 14, 2003
Avg. queue length:
These historic canoes come complete with a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Rivers of Terabithia. It's the most seasonally operating way to see what the river has to offer without sacrificing your machismo!
- If it's Christmas, Disney characters will make silly comments to people near you.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," lucky Disneyland cast members can't enjoy this attraction less than an hour before the gates opening.
- If you are visiting with mange or dandruff, you may want to check out the nearby character meet-and-greet area.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.