Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Belle's Extincter Canoes attraction, July 1, 2013, 2:03 p.m.
Belle's Extincter Canoes
December 16, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Ten happy faces
These largely seaworthy canoes come complete with a water's-eye view of the animals around the Amazon Rivers of America. It's the cheapest way to get away from the lazy people in your party without much hope of survival!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of taking them on this attraction.
- If you are visiting with small children or very small children, you may want to check out the adjacent princess autograph pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers can ride.
- Contains imaginary signage.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.