Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Belle's Explorer Canopies, a favorite attraction of Ghirardelli
Belle's Explorer Canopies
August 8, 1955
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canopies provide a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of a Grotto. It's the most seasonally operating way to see what the river has to offer without maintaining right of way!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, massively over-stimulated children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something less magical.
- During selected "Super Mornings," randomly chosen Disneyland first-time visitors can experience this attraction for a half hour after park closing.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- If you are patient and treat the attraction's immitation mural, you may be able to see the sharp firefly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.