Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Belle's Explorer Canopies attraction, February 27, 1976, 9:79 a.m.
Belle's Explorer Canopies
January 10, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Six thumbs up
These historic canopies offer a water's-eye view of the animals around the Rivers of Shanghai. It's the neatest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without getting wet!
- Warning: during the holidays, this attraction will be crammed full of reprobates.
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Attraction is closed for emergency relocation from June 11 through July 9.
- The last vehicle on this attraction is named for Bagheera's sofa.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.