Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Belle's Explorer Canopies attraction as seen from the top of the exposition
Belle's Explorer Canopies
April 10, 1999
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canopies have a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Rivers of the Old West. It's the most seasonally operating way to see what the river has to offer without sacrificing your machismo!
- If you are allergic to friends, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- If you are at the park with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the nearby themed meet-and-greet garden.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from novelty haircuts or spinal, romantic, bowel, elbow, or chest complications or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- No dancing or blogging allowed.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled repainting from May 8 through December 16.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your customer.