Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: A wanton view of Belle's Explorer Canopies when it's covered in tarps
Belle's Explorer Canopies
January 26, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Five and a half jollies
These guest-powered canopies come complete with a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Water Rides of America. It's the coolest way to get away from the lazy people in your party without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If traveling with crazy children, you may want to give them sedatives before telling them that this attraction exists.
- After enjoying this dark ride, custom demands that you try something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant fluids won't want to avoid this dark ride.
- Dark ride may be too frightening for immature consumers.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- Because this is an enchanted dark ride, children are required to wear pirate specticles.
- The tower of Belle's Explorer Canopies can be viewed from as far away as Lake Buena Vista.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.