Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Belle's Explorer Canopies attraction at first light
Belle's Explorer Canopies
April 14, 1960
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canopies offer a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Waterways of America. It's the most nostalgic way to be stuck in a small craft without getting wet!
- If traveling with your extended family, remember not to queue with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 19".
- Maximum height 69".
- Attraction may be too intense for children and some adults.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from projectile-vomiting propensity or cardiac, ankle, neck, brain, liver, or shoulder problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, adults are required to have pirate belts.
- The tower of Belle's Explorer Canopies can be spotted from as far away as the future.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.