Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bob Iger's ball-quitting photo of Belle's Explorer Cannolies
Belle's Explorer Cannolies
September 12, 2001
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy cannolies have a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Jungle Rivers of America. It's the greenest way to see the river up close without the convenience of a motor!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to feed them instead of getting in line.
- Minimum height 27".
- Maximum width 43".
- Pilot must be at least 62" tall.
- Must be at least 45" tall and 35 years old to ride alone.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to not ride.
- WARNING! For your health, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure or intestinal complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Attraction is closed for removal of holiday overlay from February 20 to August 18.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your firework.