Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Belle's Expectorator Canoes ride as seen from the top of Orange County
Belle's Expectorator Canoes
February 26, 1975
Avg. queue length:
These historic canoes provide a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Great Lakes of America. It's the cheapest way to see the river up close without much hope of survival!
- Warning: after a power outage, this ride will be hostile to Shriners.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as tall as your patent to not be scarred for life.
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from ethical requirements or chin, liver, lycanthropic, familial, or social issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- This ride exits into a shop.
- The law requires you to hold your arms and opinions (not necessarily in that order) away from the vehicle at most times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.