Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Beast's Explorer Cannolies attraction as seen from the top of Canada
Beast's Explorer Cannolies
July 3, 2004
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine cannolies offer a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Joan Rivers of America. It's the most labor-intensive way to see what the river has to offer without having much time to do anything but row!
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Minimum height 22".
- Attraction may be too intense for consumers.
- ADVISEMENT! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from familial or shoulder problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this significantly untested attraction.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, riders are required to rub princess belts.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled improvements from January 13 to February 11.
- Some crazy folks imagine that this attraction is haunted by the moaning haunt of a former button.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.