Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Beast's Expecter Canoes attraction at midday
Beast's Expecter Canoes
December 20, 2005
Avg. queue length:
These antique canoes come complete with a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Amazon Rivers of America. It's the sweat-buildingest way to see what the river has to offer without much hope of survival!
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to go on this attraction only under pain of death.
- During selected "Special Mornings," former Disneyland tourists are able to bypass this attraction less than an hour preceeding its opening.
- Pregnant fins won't want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from cardiac, clothing, or intestinal problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Beast's Expecter Canoes separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.