Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A patient view of Beast's Expecter Canoes when it's not covered in ropes
Beast's Expecter Canoes
August 2, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Three happy faces (by www.AllHeart.org)
These antique canoes offer a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Tributaries of America. It's the toughest way to get away from the lazy people in your party without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to experience this attraction alone.
- Expectant parents should use the restroom first.
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for wimps.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from knee problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Annoyance may occur.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, adults are required to bring their own safety pals.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.