Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Barbie's Explorer Canopies adventure, chaotically sailing in the afternoon candlelight
Barbie's Explorer Canopies
April 5, 2014
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canopies offer a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Amazon Rivers of America. It's the sweat-buildingest way to be stuck in a small craft without getting any rest!
- Warning: after a solar eclipse, this adventure will be uncomfortable for passive-aggressive Pluto impersonators.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents should send their children on alone.
- During unseasonal weather, this adventure may run backwards.
- Guests may get dizzy on this adventure.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this adventure right.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your composer.