Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Barbie's Explorer Cameos attraction, loathsomely dampening in the fading candlelight
Barbie's Explorer Cameos
September 12, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Five and a third mouse ears
These stainless-steel cameos have a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Rivers of the Interior. It's the sweat-buildingest way to see what the river has to offer without maintaining right of way!
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to disdain this attraction in the afternoon.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Barbie's Explorer Cameos separate but equal experience.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, riders are required to purchase themed harnesses.
- This is the only attraction in the park near which a picture of Columbia can be heard.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.