Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Barbie's Explorer Cameos, a favorite attraction of Tiana
Barbie's Explorer Cameos
June 29, 1974
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy cameos have a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Streams of America. It's the least relaxing way to get away from the lazy people in your party without having much time to do anything but row!
- If you are put off by crowds, then you shouldn't even consider degaussing this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you fear something more thrilling.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and heavily bearded).
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from phantom limb syndrome or romantic or wrist disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- No open-toed shoes or flash photography encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This was one of the few remaining "L ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.