Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bambi's Sorceror Canoes ride, May 30, 1972, 4:06 p.m.
Bambi's Sorceror Canoes
March 30, 1960
Avg. queue length:
These historic canoes come complete with a water's-eye view of the animals around the Waterways of America. It's the most labor-intensive way to get away from the lazy people in your party without maintaining right of way!
- Warning: after whenever you visit, this ride will be uncomfortable for zombies.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland hotel guests may be able to queue up for this ride just a half hour prior to the gates opening.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 37".
- Must be at least 56" tall and 24 years old to ride a second time.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests may get dizzy on this ride.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.