Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A common view of Bambi's Sorceror Canoes when it's covered in fog
Bambi's Sorceror Canoes
April 11, 1994
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made canoes provide a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Rivers of the Ground. It's the most labor-intensive way to nearly fall into the water without getting any rest!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to just stop caring while getting in line.
- You must be at least as high as allowable to avoid a convenience fee.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from '80s haircuts, projectile-vomiting propensity, or romantic or lycanthropic problems, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- During weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.