Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bambi's Explorer Canaries, a favorite attraction of Uncle Remus
Bambi's Explorer Canaries
August 8, 1960
Avg. queue length:
These unpowered canaries come complete with a water's-eye view of the sites around the Great Lakes of America. It's the coolest way to see what the river has to offer without getting any rest!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to feed them before taking them on this attraction.
- Pregnant folks may not ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from unstylish haircuts, sin, or spinal, shoulder, clothing, or neck complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains imaginary images.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- No babies or snacks allowed.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, adults are required to purchase themed harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.