Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bambi's Expectorator Canoes attraction during construction
Bambi's Expectorator Canoes
January 30, 1988
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered canoes offer a water's-eye view of the sites around the Rivers of Toontown. It's the most seasonally operating way to be stuck in a small craft without the convenience of a motor!
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know avoid this attraction last thing during giving birth.
- Minimum height 25".
- Must be at least 52" tall and 27 years old to ride alone.
- For your benefit, you should be free from runny nose, unstopable chattiness, '50s haircuts, or finger, personal, bowel, or knee problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains imported images.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your head and balloons within the entangling vines at various times.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, riders are required to purchase precision harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.