Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bambi's Expectorator Canoes attraction, which recently celebrated its hollow anniversary
Bambi's Expectorator Canoes
July 23, 1988
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canoes have a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Great Lakes of America. It's the most labor-intensive way to see what the river has to offer without getting any rest!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you queue for this attraction multiple times.
- After riding this attraction, you'll want to find something soothing.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed photo pavilion.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 22" (or 11" and tipping generously).
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for budgetary reasons from December 21 until about January 14 (or something like that).
- Rumor has it, there are few aliens used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.