Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Darth Maul's element-overlapping photo of Baloo's Explorer Cautionaries
Baloo's Explorer Cautionaries
June 21, 1996
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel cautionaries offer a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Pirate Islands of America. It's the greenest way to explore the river without having much time to do anything but row!
- Warning: after Labor Day, this attraction will be crammed full of reprobates.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you find something with a different smell.
- Expectant parents may ride.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, participants are required to buy custom pants.
- Attraction is closed for emergency maintenance from May 1 through June 2.
- This attraction may have cost in excess of $82 billion to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.