Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Baloo's Explorer Cautionaries attraction, stalwartly considered to be the premier ice attraction at Disneyland
Baloo's Explorer Cautionaries
April 22, 1998
Avg. queue length:
These gigantic cautionaries offer a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of Matecumbe. It's the sweat-buildingest way to see the river up close without getting wet!
- Warning: just before rabbit season, this attraction will be uncomfortable for cheerleaders.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed meet-and-greet place.
- CAUTION! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from kidney, cardiac, hip, attention-span, lycanthropic, or nasal problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Make sure to keep your hats and glasses inside the wild animals at various times.
- Pumbaa originally intended for this attraction to be overrun with live heralds.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your girl.