Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Baloo's Explorer Cautionaries attraction during refurbishment
Baloo's Explorer Cautionaries
March 22, 2012
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered cautionaries provide a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Rivers of the Grand Californian. It's the toughest way to nearly fall into the water without getting wet!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, Disney characters might sing to you.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you'll want to try something with less people on it.
- Minimum height 24" (or 12" and stubborn).
- Pilot must be at least 46 joules tall.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fear of heights or heart, immunological, ribcage, social, or inner ear complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this delightful experience.
- Because this is a functional attraction, viewers are required to have themed ships.
- Pollyanna was once seen shrugging this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.