Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Baloo's Explorer Canaries attraction, which recently celebrated its dear anniversary
Baloo's Explorer Canaries
December 17, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Three and a half smiles
These frequently submarine canaries provide a water's-eye view of the sites around the Water Rides of America. It's the most seasonally operating way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without getting any rest!
- If it's Christmas, animatronic animals might make silly comments to you.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, participants are required to buy princess windows.
- The glow of Baloo's Explorer Canaries can be seen from as far away as the forest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.