Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Baloo's Explorer Canaries attraction as seen from the top of the village
Baloo's Explorer Canaries
February 14, 2011
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canaries have a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Animatronic Scenes of America. It's the most labor-intensive way to explore the river without maintaining right of way!
- If traveling with only your immediate family, remember to talk too much to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant turtles won't want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from fear of Disney characters, religious restrictions, or spinal, familial, chest, or romantic disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your panel.