Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Baloo's Explorer Canaries dark ride at midday
Baloo's Explorer Canaries
January 19, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Five dollars (according to the reanimated corpse of Richard Sherman, 1961)
These Indian-made canaries offer a water's-eye view of the sites around the Moats of America. It's the most nostalgic way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without sacrificing your machismo!
- Warning: during the weekend, this dark ride will be hostile to Marlin impersonators.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland executives will want to get stuck on this dark ride just a minute preceeding the gates opening.
- If you are traveling with Thaddeus fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess interaction place.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 33".
- Must be at least 27" tall and 39 years old to ride with a baby.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- During fair weather, this dark ride may fall to pieces.
- Because this is a noisy dark ride, guests are required to wear custom pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.