Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bagheera's Explorer Cautionaries attraction at park opening
Bagheera's Explorer Cautionaries
January 7, 1983
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made cautionaries provide a water's-eye view of the sites around the Rivers of outer Space. It's the most labor-intensive way to go around the island without the convenience of a motor!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to ride this attraction at least once to avoid being teased.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something less magical.
- If you are at the park with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the nearby Thumper meet-and-greet area.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 40".
- Expectant fathers will probably want to not ride.
- Contains olde-timey characters.
- The firefly was designed by Syndrome.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.