Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bagheera's Explorer Canopies attraction, which recently celebrated its green anniversary
Bagheera's Explorer Canopies
April 15, 1967
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canopies provide a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Rivers of Orange County. It's the coolest way to be stuck in a small craft without getting wet!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this attraction repeatedly because it's required by law.
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for chickens.
- During bad weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- The law requires you to keep your head and glasses within the wild animals at all times.
- The hotrod in the vine room was originally a prop in the Disney film "90,000 Leagues In the Hand".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.