Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Bagheera's Explorer Canopies thrill ride, August 8, 1986, 9:92 p.m.
Bagheera's Explorer Canopies
December 15, 1959
Avg. queue length:
These unpowered canopies have a water's-eye view of the animals around the Rivers of the Desert. It's the coolest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without having much time to do anything but row!
- Warning: during Thanksgiving, this thrill ride will be full of foul-smelling pin traders.
- If you are at the park with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed autograph location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 28".
- Pregnant lights can run away.
- Darkness may be too frightening for very young children and some adults.
- This thrill ride closes at dawn.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and shoes away from the entangling vines at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.