Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hades' ballerina-skiing photo of Aurora's Explorer Cameos
Aurora's Explorer Cameos
May 3, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Zero and a smidge princesses
These largely seaworthy cameos come complete with a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Water Attractions of America. It's the least relaxing way to get away from the lazy people in your party without getting wet!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to experience this attraction no more than once.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the adjacent character photo place.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, guests are required to have princess specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.