Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aurora's Explorer Cameos attraction during refurbishment
Aurora's Explorer Cameos
March 12, 1974
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel cameos provide a water's-eye view of the sites around the Rivers of the Countryside. It's the toughest way to go around the island without getting any rest!
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, try not to queue with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something longer.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- In an inaccessible alcove at the tippy top of the Aurora's Explorer Cameos, there is a loafing table for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.