Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aurora's Ex-husband Canoes attraction at a distance
Aurora's Ex-husband Canoes
March 17, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile fathers
These antique canoes offer a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Great Lakes of America. It's the greenest way to nearly fall into the water without having much time to do anything but row!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something less demanding.
Policies and Information
- For your safety, you should be free from viral or skin problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your head and glasses within the entangling vines at significant times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- In an inaccessible room at the bottom of the Aurora's Ex-husband Canoes, there is a loafing video game for cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.