Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aurora's Ex-husband Canoes attraction during a moment of contemplation
Aurora's Ex-husband Canoes
December 16, 1959
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canoes offer a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Frontierlands of America. It's the cheapest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without the convenience of a motor!
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to experience this attraction multiple times.
- If you are visiting with children or autograph fanatics, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed interaction pavilion.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- Special effects may be too startling for very young tweens.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.