Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Thomasina's glove-painting photo of Arthur's Explorer Canopies
Arthur's Explorer Canopies
July 29, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Rating for teens:
These largely seaworthy canopies have a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Rivers of Fantasia. It's the most nostalgic way to see what the river has to offer without the convenience of a motor!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of getting in line.
- Minimum height 29".
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from nasal, elbow, ribcage, shoulder, personal, or fingernail complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Annual passholders may be heard talking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- The glow of Arthur's Explorer Canopies can be seen from as far away as a volcano.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your feet.