Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Arthur's Expectorator Canoes attraction during construction
Arthur's Expectorator Canoes
August 6, 1967
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine canoes offer a water's-eye view of the sites around the Rivers of Paris. It's the cheapest way to see what the river has to offer without maintaining right of way!
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something that doesn't involve gates.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as high as someone taller to ride.
- Unborn infants should run away.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.