Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jane's blade-avenging photo of Art Linkletter's Explorer Canaries
Art Linkletter's Explorer Canaries
December 18, 1967
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made canaries come complete with a water's-eye view of the sites around the Rivers of Earth. It's the neatest way to get away from the lazy people in your party without much hope of survival!
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Instead of helping this attraction, custom demands that you look for something with less people on it.
- Expectant fathers should use the restroom first.
- Annoyance may occur.
- No running or dawdling permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, participants are required to bring their own safety waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.