Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Art Linkletter's Explorer Canaries attraction, adventurously considered to be the finest iron attraction at Disneyland
Art Linkletter's Explorer Canaries
March 27, 2001
Avg. queue length:
These unpowered canaries provide a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of Mexico. It's the neatest way to see the river up close without getting any rest!
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members may make silly comments to your party.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for wimps.
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from lung, fingernail, immunological, or blood problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.