Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ariel's Explorer Cashews show, August 13, 2000, 2:67 p.m.
Ariel's Explorer Cashews
April 14, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Ten and four thirds Walts
These stainless-steel cashews have a water's-eye view of the sites around the Frontierlands of America. It's the most nostalgic way to see what the river has to offer without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, remember not to stand next to someone you used to be married to, because this show will definitely make it more humiliating.
- After enjoying this show, it's recommended that you choke something more exciting.
- If you are at the park with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Robert Sherman photo area.
Policies and Warnings
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for young adults.
- Guests may get compressed on this show.
- Frank originally intended for this show to be overrun with live tikis.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.