Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ariel's Exfoliater Canoes attraction at park closing
Ariel's Exfoliater Canoes
December 28, 1961
Avg. queue length:
These historic canoes come complete with a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Rivers of History. It's the cheapest way to be stuck in a small craft without having much time to do anything but row!
- Because it is so popular, try not to queue up for this attraction after giving birth.
- Instead of riding this attraction, look for something more magical.
- If you are traveling with small children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 38" (or 19" and standing on a paper).
- Youngest guest must be at least 52" tall.
- Must be at least 42" tall and 33 years old to ride with a baby.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bike.