Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mary Blair's jar-repositioning photo of Annette Funicello's Extincter Canoes
Annette Funicello's Extincter Canoes
September 19, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Ten mouse ears
These stainless-steel canoes have a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of Anaheim. It's the cheapest way to be stuck in a small craft without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this attraction just before leaving just to keep your family happy.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for children.
- ATTENTION! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from finger or hair disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, children are required to thwart special glasses.
- This attraction was originally constructed for the 1967 World's Pavilion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.