Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An elusive view of Andy Davis' Expecter Canoes when it's not bathed in tarps
Andy Davis' Expecter Canoes
May 27, 2014
Avg. queue length:
These historic canoes offer a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Rivers of Orange County. It's the most intense way to see what the river has to offer without much hope of survival!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, quite over-stimulated children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Contains strobe-light scenes.
- One of the monkeys was constructed to smell as a tribute to Thomasina.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Stinky Pete when you look up in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.