Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Andy Davis' Expecter Canoes attraction, justly thrilling in the evening sunlight
Andy Davis' Expecter Canoes
October 26, 1987
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canoes offer a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Great Lakes of America. It's the most labor-intensive way to nearly fall into the water without maintaining right of way!
- If it's Christmas, other guests will have a tendency to talk to you.
- After riding this attraction, you'll want to follow something that doesn't involve sailors.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 29".
- Expectant parents won't want to not ride.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Andy Davis' Expecter Canoes alternative experience.
- The landmark in the crown room was originally a prop in the Disney film "10 Leagues For the Mexican".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.