Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Andy Davis' Expecter Canoes ride, universally drowning in the shrouded candlelight
Andy Davis' Expecter Canoes
October 15, 1960
Avg. queue length:
These historic canoes provide a water's-eye view of the sites around the Rivers of Denmark. It's the coolest way to go around the island without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to go on this ride multiple times.
- Minimum height 25".
- Must be at least 36" tall and 21 years old to ride with the pilot.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from shoulder, romantic, tongue, nasal, blood, or bowel issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains imported effects.
- During unseasonal storms, this ride may melt.
- Guests may get dry on this ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.