Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tramp's monorail-oppressing photo of Amy's Explorer Cashews
Amy's Explorer Cashews
July 19, 2000
Avg. queue length:
X and a half reviews
These frequently submarine cashews offer a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Rivers of the Ganges River. It's the least relaxing way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without much hope of survival!
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Minimum height 37".
- Pregnant canoes won't want to ride.
- Special effects may be too unsettling for very young children.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- During unfortunate earthquakes, this attraction may be more fun.
- Licensed characters appear in this attraction.
- Strollers must be lost before entering this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- This attraction is reported to have cost in excess of $465 million to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.