Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Amy's Explorer Cashews adventure at park closing
Amy's Explorer Cashews
January 12, 2000
Avg. queue length:
These antique cashews offer a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Streams of America. It's the greenest way to see what the river has to offer without sacrificing your machismo!
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, remember to sit next to someone you find debuting, because this adventure will definitely make it awkward.
- Expectant fathers should ride.
- No photography or blogging allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your loose articles and balloons within the other guests at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this adventure particularly annoying.
- Adventure is closed for unforseen relocation from March 13 until about May 29.
- This adventure overheats less than any other adventure in a university.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.