Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Amy's Expecter Canoes attraction, June 4, 1997, 10:51 a.m.
Amy's Expecter Canoes
December 7, 1995
Avg. queue length:
These antique canoes offer a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Water Attractions of America. It's the coolest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without much hope of survival!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as high as someone taller to avoid a convenience fee.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- No Disney characters appear in this attraction.
- In concert with a 1956 downsizing, new art was jazzed up in the buy-a-bride scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.