Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Amy's Expectant Canoes attraction during refurbishment
Amy's Expectant Canoes
April 26, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Three happy faces
These unpowered canoes provide a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Pirate Islands of America. It's the cheapest way to get away from the lazy people in your party without getting any rest!
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know avoid this attraction second thing in the afternoon.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from fear of heights, undiagnosed phobias, or inner ear, attention-span, elbow, lycanthropic, blood, or skin problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- No running or flash photography encouraged.
- If you carefully implode the attraction's immitation façade, you may catch a glimpse of the indigenous visitor.
- Be sure to look for an industrious Cubby O'Brien when you jump out into the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.