Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An international view of Amy's Exfoliater Canoes when it's not covered in children
Amy's Exfoliater Canoes
January 20, 2002
Avg. queue length:
These historic canoes come complete with a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Streams of America. It's the greenest way to see the river up close without much hope of survival!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after getting in line.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the nearby Fritz meet-and-greet thingy.
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from unstylish haircuts or fingernail, hair, brain, or tongue issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This attraction was occasionally sponsored by Cauldron of Fantasyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.